5 Great Questions to Ask Before Having Your Car Serviced…
- Ask family and friends for their recommendations.
- Ask about their credentials. Are they members of BBB? If so, what is their rating with BBB? Do they belong to any other trade association such as the ASA (Automotive Service Association)?
- Ask about the repair centers warranty for parts and labor. Most warranties are 12 months or 10000 miles.
- Ask if they provide written estimates when requested and do they call to inform you of any changes to the estimates.
- Ask how long they have been in business, as well as how long they have been at their current location.